From heaven to hell and back

miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2007

I know i promised u heaven,
and i know we knew together the beatiful nights of love under the wings of night,
you and me always together,
and i know too i have taken you into the hell,
we have tasted the bitter flavour of hate,
the fear and the dark of two lovers lost in their feelings,
let me see your nude heart,
let me hear your raw words,
until our hearts get pure again,
and we will be in heaven.
Im not asking for forgiven, im askin for the truth,
i know you feel hate, anger, fear,
i know there were nights were you wished to kill my heart to never love me anymore,
and i dont hate you because of that,
because i have hated, have feared, i have feeled the anger..
let me see your darkest feelings,
let me see the deep hate in your heart,
because i know behind all those feelings lies your love...
As i love to you, as you love,
we have been together in best and in the worse,
we have been together in love and hate,
we have been together in pain and pleasure...
We will be together...

No hay comentarios: