Thanks for all my sweet love

domingo, 12 de agosto de 2007

Sometimes the best dreams are those you don´t expect,
sometimes the best things are like given from heaven,
sometimes the best love is the one that really turn you into a different person,
like the wind, or like the sun, like a drop of water falling into a lake,
something so natural that is almost like a miracle....
Everytime i look into your eyes
the world disappears, and theres nothing else than you
with your huge love, with your great passion, with your deep soul looking me
and my heart turns in flames hoping for your kisses, for your sweet touch and caring love,
i know im not a saint and that ill never will be perfect,
but you my dearest, precious girl
you turn me into the hottest hell and into the coldest winter,
i never dreamed with you befores because i didnt knew i could feel this way...

No hay comentarios: